a) First communion takes place during the month of May.
1) Catechism Registrations are taking place at our Church Madre dei Cristiani and if you know anyone whose children are going to Grade 2 and Grade 5 in September and would like to have their children prepare to receive the sacraments of Holy Communion and Confirmation please contact the Church office at (514) 365-2830 or Agnes Vilone by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details regarding the registrations.
2) Fill out the registration form and bring it to the office with the baptism certificate of your child and with your fee (7935 Lefebvre, LaSalle).
3) Catechism for first communion and first confession starts at the
end of September and it will last for two years. Usually children receive
first communion when they are in grade 3.
4) Catechism takes place at the Church “Madre dei Cristiani”, every second Sunday from 10:15 am to 11:15 am..
c) Celebration of First Communion
1) On the day of their first communion the children will receive first communion in a group.
2. A rehearsal will be held just a few days before the actual celebration of first communion
3. A first communion certificate will be given to each child after the reception the sacrament of the Eucharist for the first time.
4. The following Sundays all first communion children are invited to
attend Mass with their parents and to receive Holy Communion.